Thursday 7 June 2007

free

Haaaarrllloooo!!! Y’know what? I’m still a good person after all. I greeted someone Happy Birthday last night despite what happened between us. I guess I really just got hurt from everything. But I know deep inside that I’m okaye with it. This person’s really a good person after all. I mean, it’s not like he cheated on me. He just went back with the one that he loved before. Deeewdah, 2 years y’know. So yeah. I’m sure I would’ve done the same thing. First love…really…*sigh*

Ouh well, I envy them both. Lol. To be honest, I never had a first love before. Yup, never had. Out of all the ones I’ve been with…lol. Imagine. I never loved any of them to the core. I never fell head over heels with any of them. Hahaha! Fuck I’m a bitch. Okaye, maybe I just fell in love but not Super super in love. Nah, but I’m sure it’ll come. Just not for now. I’m really delighted I’m over it. Wow. And THANK YOU because You healed me this fast. A week? Lol. Dank. This is how strong prayers are. So people, PRAY!!!! Okaye?!!!

Hahaha, aaaanywaaaay, got a bad news from Esther. She told us about how our poor attendance can affect our studies. Like like, coming late and being absent for a number of days can lead to us getting debarred!!! *oh mommmmeeeee* And and we’ll have to attend afternoon classes and and. I dunno the rest already. But really, it scared the shit out of me. And the moment she mentioned late coming and absenting, they all looked at me! Particularly the guys, Hong Lei [my flirter], Firdaus [the Tweety Bird-baby face] and Sham. *sigh*..I just hope I’m not included la. Esther said she’s gonna let us know our attendance shit when class resumes after the 3week break. Maaayyyynnn!

Anyway, during break I sat with Firdaus and the gang. Didn’t notice I was sitting with all-guys til Yi Juan told me. “Ohhh, sit with Firdaus they all uh! Never sit with us anymore. Got Sham mah.” Lol, cuz I’m always sitting with YiJuan and the Chi guys. Today was with Malay guys. Lol. And for that, flirter called me Flirter! Waddda!!! You see! I always get mistaken for being a FaLeRt!! Just coz I’m with guys… *sigh* so my Sec Sch days, hangin out with Thiru, Shahir, Hairee is called flirting la?! Waleeeoooweeeeee!!! Kaye, Whuddever. I’m NOT a flirt! I never flirt. I don’t even know how to. Gee… or maybe you guys are just jealous that’s why ya call me that! Hah! That’s right! You aaaarrre! *bluuuueeeek*

I’m sad. No JTS lesson tamawrow. I love Jo dearly. She’s really cool. I love her from the very first day she introduced herself. And she even praised me last week. Heh! Okaye, Imma go continue copying notes now. I missed so much things already. Bye Friggs… love you.

No comments: