Sunday 2 September 2007

talala

emmm, okaye, i don't know what's worse?
being open or being surreptious about that?

ever since i came clean about my ex-boyfriend to my folks, they've been inquisitively questionin me about it. *ugh* that is why i have never told em about my past relationships; not that any of em were serious; PUPPY LOVE! i initially even hesitated opening up about this latest failure [which i consider not serious too?!] from the start cuz i didn't want em to "interrogate" me with every single day that passed by; "what's the scoop? what's the scoop?!" ~_=

then i start to think, maybe they're just excited because they think that this is my "FIRST" ever to have a courtship and me being their baby girl, it is their "duty" and of course they being my folks, have the authority to do so. i so totally dig what they're doing but of course on my side, even if i dig em, i still hate it!

see, even if we live in a modern world now, and courtship-sheyt is sooo yesterday, i would be more thrilled than ever to go through it than to have it the modern way.
call me a conformist but old-school style is still the "artistic way" of winnin a girl's heart and what makes the girl's heart go
thump, clang, wham, chink, bang, ding-dong, rat-a-tat-a-tat! lol!

yep, for the past few years i've learnt and grown so much from all these sheyt that in the end, all those went down the drain when i got b-linded. tahha!
at least i learned my lesson...
well, not the end of the world, many more fishes to catch!
i want a clownfish; Nemo or a dolphin!

anyway, Hi!

No comments: