Friday 14 October 2011

damn whatever...

freaking bummer. my wisdom tooth's bugging me again - at the wrong time! damnit. it's makin me not accomplish anything at all! since the other day. the pain is so torturous, all it makes you do is rest it off ;'( unintentionally. 
i wasn't able to submit the help tosh was seeking from me on time...sigh. i wasn't able to study for my Trigo quiz so i did not get to answer anything at all. a BIG FAT zero. had i known, i wouldn't have attended the stupid class and just rested the pain off sumor. i was able to run some errands after the stupid class; @ Walter, withdrew for my supposedly-electricity-bill [only to know the bill will be comin' next week], attempted to buy medz for my damn toothache [they didnt have it so i went home, changed to my slippers, went to my laundrywoman's place and told her to get someone to just deliver the clothes to my place then went SM withdrew and paid for my Net bill, bought medz then went home, bought food, ate, drank medz...still no use...haiz...not surprised if i'll fail my stupid Finals.  damn all the Final projects and exam. BIG DAMN. *blah blah blah*



HAPPY 10th ToshBosh.




No comments: